A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
If you have any question, please send an E-mail to angie20140803@gmail.com. We will reply to you within 8 hours.
banner5
BANNER6
banner7

t10 4w 24 x smd cob led white light led interior car light panel reading light

t10 4w 24 x smd cob led white light led interior car light panel reading light

Model: car-lights-3253

$2.65  $2.12

Add to Cart:         

6 reviews

Current Reviews: 6

We ship to over 200 countries worldwide.

Tailoring Period: 7-12 working days.

Shipping Time: 2-5 working days.

Add you Tags
  • Description
  • Payment
  • Shipping
  • Refund Policy
  • You make also like
Item specifics
Light Source: LED Item

Type: Reading Lights Wattage: 4w Item
Weight: 4g Model Name: CLT_048

Specifications:
Features: - Low power consumption, energy saving. - Faster on / off response time - Long-lasting (long service fe) up to 50,000 hours - Good heat dissipation, high temperature resistance, rust resistance, bump resistance, vivid color - Protect the eye-sight, no strobe, no radiate, no ght pollution - Easy to Instal, Simple to fit, Just plug in and play. LED Specification: COB chip Quantity Per LED Bulb: 24 SMD LED Bulb

Type: Car panel dome ght For Car Lamp: Reading Lights Car Maker: Ford External / Interior: Interior Lights Compatible Models: Universal Plug: Dome Festoon, T10 Adapterr Power: 4W Voltage: DC 12V Light Color: Super White Size(W x L): 36 x 27mm Product
Weight: 4g
Package
Weight: 6g Package Dimensions(L x W x H): 90 x 60 x 15mm After Sales Service: 1 Year Warranty Package Include: 1 x LED Panel 1 x T10 Adapter 1 x Festoon Dome Adapter

Product Description
Packaging Details Unit

Type: piece
Package
Weight: 0.020kg (0.04lb.)
Package Size: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 3.94in)

If you would like to pay by PayPal, you can pay to our PayPal account: computerdcjack@gmail.com and email us. Please email us the name of the product, the quantity and other product attributes. The email address is computerdcjack@gmail.com. No matter how many goods you buy in one order, the freight you need to pay is only 15 dollars

1. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (Except some countries and APO/FPO)
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
5. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
7. Due to stock status and time differences, we will choose to ship your item from our first available warehouse for fast delivery. 
8. Delivery Time:

CARRIER NAME DELIVERY TIME TRACKING SERVICE
DHL 5-7 DAYS WWW.DHL.COM
UPS 5-7 DAYS WWW.UPS.COM
FEDEX 5-7 DAYS WWW.FEDEX.COM
TNT 5-7 DAYS WWW.TNT.COM
EMS 7-10 DAYS WWW.EMS.COM
China Post Air Parcel 10-30 DAYS intmail.183.com.cn/

100% Money Back Guarantee on each item. Please contact us within 24 hours upon your receipt of the items. A full refund including shipping will be rendered in the event that the item is not as described. The refund will be rendered once the item has been sent back in original condition.

Customer Reviews:

Displaying 1 to 6 (of 6 reviews)

by Kate Beaumont London, GB
Date Added: 03/13/2016
07 June 2012 <br/> Excellent The website was easy to upload image with instructions. The turn around was very fast, the level of customer service is very high and I am delighted with the placemats. I am very happy to rate and use this company again.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by of Lucia
Reliable Delivery was quick product as described

by Customer
Speedy servicegooids were returned and credited,thanks

by Mr N.G. Inglis
Fast and efficient.I would have given 5 stars but Barringtons delivery company (city link) delivered to the wrong street and house! I was able to track the parcel but when it said delivered it clearly had not been. They did not follow the instruction of calling the number given to them to give an eta or to inform us that they were close. On calling city link to find out what had happened we were put on hold for 15 minutes, in the meantime the parcel was delivered by the owner of the house. The web site was easy to use and I am very happy with the products.

by Fran from Suffolk
Great Service!!! Goods were exactly as described, were very well packaged and arrived sooner than I expected. Would definitely use this Company again.

by Andrea Britt London, GB
12 July 2012 <br/> Quick and good quality Perfect, very happy with the baby grow and printing.

Displaying 1 to 6 (of 6 reviews)

Please tell us what you think and share your opinions with others. Be sure to focus your comments on the product.

Product Tags: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
---/news/archive/
Ourwebsite:
www.china-tradekey.com
www.cheap-china-goods.com
www.china-ec21.com
www.chinaecvv.com
www.van-eyck.com
www.alitadie.com