A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
If you have any question, please send an E-mail to angie20140803@gmail.com. We will reply to you within 8 hours.
banner5
BANNER6
banner7

t10 5050 3w 12v 9 led 4000k bulb for car light + led car interior bulb light lamp

t10 5050 3w 12v 9 led 4000k bulb for car light + led car interior bulb light lamp

Model: car-lights-3194

$0.86  $0.69

Add to Cart:         

6 reviews

Current Reviews: 6

We ship to over 200 countries worldwide.

Tailoring Period: 7-12 working days.

Shipping Time: 2-5 working days.

Add you Tags
  • Description
  • Payment
  • Shipping
  • Refund Policy
  • You make also like
Item specifics

Brand Name: ePathChina Light Source: LED Item

Type: Dome Light Wattage: 3W Item
Weight: 3g Function: T10 5050 12V 9 LED 4000K for car light Main Features: high quality with low price,durable and long lifespan Viewing Angle: 360 degree Working Wavelength: 4000K Lifespan: 50,000 hours

Promise: 1.All the products are brand new and directly from the high-tech factories. 2.In addition to the normal QA checking and passed in the factory ne, during the packing stage, our QA test engineers will make some testing and double check all the right things before ship out. 3.All the products are guaranteed by 1 year warranty which for repair, return or replacement. If you have any using problem or unsatisfactory with our products, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will consult the issues with sincerity.   T10 5050 3W 12V 9 LED 4000K Bulb for Car Light + LED Car Interior Bulb Light Lamp   (ship within 24h)   Made with 9 LED chips, the T10 5050 9 LED bulb is suitable to replace the broken car ght for its good quaty and durabity. It is energy saving but can bring you the ultra spotght. Its long fespan is up to 50,000 hours for illuminating cars with 12V input voltage.  

Specifications: Function: T10 5050 12V 9 LED 4000K for car ght Features:
- Adopt 9 LED chips, high quaty with low price.
- It working wavelength can be 4000k, ideal substitute for broken car ght.
- Small size, portable, convenient to store and install.
- Different colors(red, yellow, blue, black,white) for your choices.
- Durable and long fespan. LED:
- Quantity: 9 pcs
- Color: Red / yellow / blue / black / white Viewing Angle: 360 degree Lifespan: 50,000 hours Material

Type: LED Working Wavelength: 4000K Lifespan: 50,000 hours Voltage: 12V Wattage: 3W Product Dimension(L x W x H): 36 x 10 x 10 mm Product
Weight: 2g Approved: CE / FCC After Sales Service: 1 Year Warranty  

Product Description
Packaging Details Unit

Type: piece
Package
Weight: 0.050kg (0.11lb.)
Package Size: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 3.94in)

If you would like to pay by PayPal, you can pay to our PayPal account: computerdcjack@gmail.com and email us. Please email us the name of the product, the quantity and other product attributes. The email address is computerdcjack@gmail.com. No matter how many goods you buy in one order, the freight you need to pay is only 15 dollars

1. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (Except some countries and APO/FPO)
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
5. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
7. Due to stock status and time differences, we will choose to ship your item from our first available warehouse for fast delivery. 
8. Delivery Time:

CARRIER NAME DELIVERY TIME TRACKING SERVICE
DHL 5-7 DAYS WWW.DHL.COM
UPS 5-7 DAYS WWW.UPS.COM
FEDEX 5-7 DAYS WWW.FEDEX.COM
TNT 5-7 DAYS WWW.TNT.COM
EMS 7-10 DAYS WWW.EMS.COM
China Post Air Parcel 10-30 DAYS intmail.183.com.cn/

100% Money Back Guarantee on each item. Please contact us within 24 hours upon your receipt of the items. A full refund including shipping will be rendered in the event that the item is not as described. The refund will be rendered once the item has been sent back in original condition.

Customer Reviews:

Displaying 1 to 6 (of 6 reviews)

by Pavel Baltsevich
Date Added: 06/08/2017
---Recommendalways great prices and very nice service!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Mrs J Emmott
Well packed and delivered without delay.Lovely product beautifully packed. Delivered promptly. I will certainly use Shoetique again. Also the available styles and colours were far better than other stores.

by Hilde
Great!A lot more solid then my previous wellies.I walk my dogs everyday, and my feet have never been so warm and comfy.The only downside, the soles have not got a good grip on wet and rocky ground.

by Vanessa
Happy happy happy!Very happy with my purchase. Originally tried to order a pair of boots but shoetique realised they were out of stock after I had submitted my order and kindly gave me a 10% discount on my next order which I took up.

by Katie
ExcellentWebsite prices great, goods arrived rapidly, well wrapped, what more can you ask.

by Gareth Taylor
---Top ServicePurchased under armour cold gear, The price was nearly 40% cheaper than anybody else on the net and the goods were delivered within 4 days, Would recommend.

Displaying 1 to 6 (of 6 reviews)

Please tell us what you think and share your opinions with others. Be sure to focus your comments on the product.

Product Tags: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
---/news/archive/
Ourwebsite:
www.china-tradekey.com
www.cheap-china-goods.com
www.china-ec21.com
www.chinaecvv.com
www.van-eyck.com
www.alitadie.com